CENTRE FOR SCIENTIFIC AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES OF VAN MIEU – QUOC TU GIAM
When paying a visit to the Special National Relic of Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam, you are kindly requested to strictly observe the followings:
1. Purchase and declare your ticket to the checking officers;
2. Raise a higher sense of responsibility in the protection of environment, architecture, sanitation and landscapes of the relic; do not lie, sit and touch the objects; do not inscribe and draw on the worship statutes, stone steles and architechtural works; do not walk on grass and pick flowers and tree branches;
3. Keep up the security and order and abide by the rules on protection and prevention of fire and explosion; do not smoke within the premises of the relic; do not carry weapons, murder gears, inflammables, poisons, explosives, live animals inside the relic;
4. When visitting the relic, wearing of suitable and smart clothes must be required; do not wear conical hat, cap, short skirt, single strip shirt or shorts inside the worship places; keep quiet in all the sacred areas;
5. Forbidden to make use of religious freedoms to practise acts of superstition, gambling, fraud or cheating;
6. Visitors must be held legal responsibilities for the losses and damage caused by themselves to the relic, subject to the existing law’s regulations;
7. Relic’s security guards shall have a right to immediately cancel the visitor’s tour of the relic, should he or she be found in violation of any of the above regulations;
8. Whenever incidentally find any negative acts, please help inform the relic’s security guards of the case accordingly via the phone numbers: 043.7471322/ 043.7472566.
Thanks you for your co - operation and have a nice visit!