1. Organizational structure:
The organizational structure of the Center consists of:
- Board of Directors
- Functional Departments
2. Directors Board
- Director of the Center: The Director takes the lead in all aspects of the Center and is responsible to the Director of the Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports and the law for all activities of the Center.
- Vice Directors of the Center: The Vice Directors are the persons who assist the Director of the Center and are responsible to the Director of the Center and the law for assigned duties; When the Director is absent one Vice director is granted authority by the Director to operate the activities of the Center.
Nominating/ dismissing Director/Vice Directors of the Center for Cultural and Scientific Activities Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam in accordance with the law, professional competence, criteria of specialties and decentralization defined by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Sports and the Hanoi People’s Committee.
3. Functional Departments
The Center for Cultural and Scientific Activities Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam presently has 4 Functional Departments:
- Department for General Administration
- Department for Specialized Activities and Tour Guides
- Department for the Maintenance of Green Trees and Environment
- Department for Historical and Cultural Research and Collection